MENU

Slide

Sunday, September 04, 2005

okies. time to blogg hahas.
or else people will think my blog's dead all over again .
whee. sickening week . hahahs
okies. 12 days never see darling le.. den finally see him le wors..
but hais. make me cry here cry there. CRYBABY-
saw stupid photos dat makes me go crazy and cry ,
my hamster daldal jus died hais. ITS A BAD BAD DAY.
CRY , CRYING , CRIED . ENOUGH LE LAHS.

today in church service i suddenly cried hahas.
gave xiong a shock lolss.
CRY CRY & CRY , but where's my shoulder to lean on ?
where's he who hugs me tight, who used to wipe away my tears, kiss my eyes to kiss those tears away ?

wanna feel so loved , feel so so so loved
LIKE BEFORE-

today we went out wors..
darling so fierce nehh.. cos we eating den i put my fone on my lap den reply msg
darling say i "tou tou mo mo" nehh. hahas. sobs -
cos is a guy friend ask me out mar..jealous jealous wor someone. hehes
den we go watch the penguin show lehh.. sssoooo cuuuttee nnneehhhh !!!!!!!!!!
but some parts they so ke liann.. watch until wan to cry le.
den i drink ice lemon tea mar.. den hold the cup too near the lid.. den drop the whole cup..
ahlarmaks.. kena scolded sobs sobs..cos i always hold too near the lid there .. sorry mar darling.. dun angry nahh.. sorry hehe.
den we got the electronic fair at suntec there.. aiyo.. so many people..
den darling keep looking at mp3 players hahas. den i like there DARLING !! WO YAO SHOPPING !! hahahhas.

next saturday one year anniversary wors ! hehes. EXCITED.
i wann it to be ssoooo romantic , hahas sucker for romantic stuff & surprises ! hehes.
so happy. looking forward to dat day hehehe. =DDD so happy when i think of saturday hehes.
FOREVER LOVE FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER-


sweetie =)


CRAZY US ON THE .. TABLE >.<


MOLEST HIM LA ! lolss-


Fidel&Jel SHOTone #o1


fidelMUACKIIESjeline SHOTtwo #o2 LOLSS-

No comments: